Thursday, 15 August 2013

Quirky Kits Lite: Last day BBQ LO

I have completely lost track of what Quirky kit belongs to which month, and mix them all up when I'm crafting any way. Does anyone else scrap with kits this way? I carefully file each kit away in a ziplock bag, label it with the month, then promptly pull bits of paper and embellishments out of umpteen bags in one session, and mess my great system up!

The journalling is non-existent on this LO, which is unusual for me, but the album includes lots of divided page protectors, bought long before I had ever heard of Project Life, and a lot of the photos from this brilliant holiday and a good bit of the journalling, are on the divided pages.

If memory serves me, I'm pretty sure I used one of Shimelle's LOs for inspiration, but can't find which one it might be, but here's a link to her fab site.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Love your LO Annette....I haven't broken into my Quirky Kit Lite yet but may get the time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete