Saturday, 19 October 2013

Hero Arts baby boy card

This is a very less is more card that ended up taking a bit of a detour before it got to this point. I had made a square tent card, and added the words 'Congratulations Granny and Pappa' on the bottom right corner. I printed the insert and was about to photograph it, when it occurred to me that 'Pappa' should be spelt with one 'p'. Aargh! I saved the card by slicing off the sentiment and making it a card similar to A6. I say similar, because of course it didn't occur to me to make the card a standard A6, which would fit in to any of the many C6 envelopes I have. Oh no...I stamped the new 'It's a boy' sentiment, and then considered the envelope. It took me 5, yes 5, attempts at making an envelope with my Hougie board before I finally made one the right size. I just couldn't get my head round the very simple measurement today. What a frustrating morning.

Sorry for the terrible photo. There has been no daylight here at all today.

The stamps are both Hero Arts.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment