Sunday, 17 August 2014

Quirky Kit Lite campsite LO

I used various bits and pieces from Quirky Kit Lite kits for this LO. I never know which ones as I get them in a bit of a muddle once I start scrapping. I have a really sweet little butterfly punch which was perfect for mirroring the pattern on one of the t-shirts. The red sub-title was done on a real Dymo machine which fitted in perfectly with the fab Dymo style stickers.

Unfortunately the colours look a little washed out; it's much brighter in real life.

Having somewhere in excess of 2500 Project Life cards (yikes!!), I am attempting to use at least one on every LO I do. This LO is one of many that will make up pages from our camping holiday last year. With hundreds of photos to get in to an album, I am mixing traditional LOs, fancy PL pages, and very basic just-chuck-the-photos-into-the-page-protectors pages.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment