I've been keen to make a card like this for a while. I used water colour paper as the base, which I sprayed with Dylusions spray inks in shades of red, orange and yellow. I inked the edges with Distress ink, and used some of my first ever rubber stamps - from the Hero Arts wild flower range, to stamp over the background using the same colour of Distress ink. The sentiment is also Hero Arts. I sprinkled Stampendous embossing powder over the card and heated gently from underneath. One of the embossed areas covers a bit of a mistake where I stamped the droplets the other way round, so the card had the water droplets running in both directions which looked very wrong! I've spent a bit of time looking at water droplet cards made with the fabulous Designs by Ryn stamp, and trying to learn how to make the droplets look realistic. I followed a great tutorial on the Designs by Ryn site. I found the colour of ink you use makes a big difference. My first attempt at this card used black ink and it was far too harsh. Matching the ink to the background colour worked much better.